We offer Vitamin Biotin Shots at our beauty clinic in Cobham.
Correct dosages of Biotin supplementation have shown an increase in hair growth, hair structure and thickness, as well as a decrease in hair loss. Higher doses of Biotin have also resulted in significant nail health improvement. Studies have shown that those who take a Biotin supplement can thicken their nails by up to 25 percent and decrease the amount of nail splitting and breakage they endure.
There are also numerous reports from both males and females stating that an unexpected side effect (or benefit) of Biotin, was that it noticeably improved their sex drive - however, there is no factual scientific evidence to support this, other than improving their overall health by supplementation.
What Are the Benefits of a Biotin Injection?
- Aids in healthy sweat glands
- Good for nerve tissue and bone marrow
- Supports healthy cell growth, promoting healthy, glowing skin - with additional anti-ageing benefits
- Improves acne, eczema and skin conditions
- Aids in preventing hair loss
- Promotes nail growth and strengthens dry, brittle nails
- Improves blood glucose
- Increases metabolism and speeds up weight loss by triggering the reactions needed to turn food into fuel
- Creates amino acids that play a vital role in building up proteins (cell strength), which has a great effect on rejuvenation
Any questions please use the following details below to get in touch.
Everyone is unique. This means that sensitivity periods, treatment plans, treatment results and their longevity will vary from patient to patient. The information on this page is based on the average treatment experience. For more accurate information, you should make a consultation with one of our beauty experts. A possibility of swelling, redness, recovery period after the treatment. Most patients can return to the work immediately.
All booked packages of our beauty treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase, otherwise no refund will be provided.